Saturday 10 December 2016

Update

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you all know I am still around.
I have been in hospital having my knee operation.
Everthing went well, I came out of hospital on late Wednesday,
I will be on crutches for 6 weeks, it is very sore, David is having to do everything,
he is so good he never complains about anything,  I am unable to drive for six weeks which I will miss. I won't be able to any crafts, which is very frustrating as my craft room is upstairs, i may be able to make them after christmas have to see how things go.

I would like to wish all my lovely followers a 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS 
AND
A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thank you for your support.

Marlene

6 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Get well soon pleased op went ok. Happy Christmas and new year x

Wendy Fraser said...

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, hope you are back on your feet soon. xxx

Veerle said...

Glad to read the operation went well Marlene. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Hugs Veerle x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Marlene so pleased it's all behind you and you can concentrate on getting better. What a pity you can't get crafting but perhaps you could do some colouring in.
If I can be of any help, just let me know, take it easy, Kate x

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well, wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad all went well Marlene. Merry Christmas to you and your family sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...