Thursday 31 March 2016

Make you Own Background Paper at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and the weather is behaving 
where you are.

This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The theme this week is 

Our sponsor this week is PINK GEM DESIGNS



The Prize is 2 single images or 2 card topper sets of the winners choice


Onto my Card

White Satin Card
X-Cut Embossing Folder - Rose Frame my photo doesn't do the
embossing folder justice
Pink  Gem Designs Image - Charlie with Rose 
coloured with Promarkers 
Die-namics Pierced Circle Die
Cheery Lynn Leaf Die
String of Pearls
Flowers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

3. Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge # 123 - Anything Goes with Pearls
5. Make my Monday Challenge - Going Round in Circles



9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there Marlene, beautiful card with a real sweet image, your embossed background is fabulous and what a rich colour, pretty embellishments too.
Yes it would be good to meet up, let me know when would be good for you, Kate x

Mimi said...

A super card and love you embossed background, perfect to go with you image and embellishments :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT :) Hugs Jane xxx

Marina said...

I love how you've carried the roses theme through - so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the sweet image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

Janet said...

Oh my what an adorable card I just love that image!! Thank you for paricipationg in the March challenge at Sunsational Stamps!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image -pearl frame and great rose embossed background---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Engelchen said...

A very nice card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
Greetings Geesje (DT)

Engelchen said...

A very nice card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
Greetings Geesje (DT)

Fliss said...

And another eally gorgeous card and thanks so much for joining in with my circles challenge at Make My Monday!
Fliss DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...