Saturday 17 March 2012

How the Liebster blog Award  works.
The idea of the award is to spread the love from one small blog(under 200 followers). this helps to spread the knowledge and leadership.
To accept the award
1) Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them for thinking of you.
2)Post the award to your blog.
3)Give the award to 5 bloggers tolet them know you have chosen them for the award.
Liebster in German means 'dearest' to carry this tradition on I'm going to chose 5 bloggers who's work I like and admire.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hi thankyou for the Leibster award, I have linked back to you via my blog (worked how to do it eventually !!!) How do I post the actual award on my page ?? (sorry i'm not very technical !!) thanks fran xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...